This delicious milkshake is so full of flavour, and is perfectly spiced with a hint of cinnamon. This is a healthy, easy to make and will be done in just 2 mins!! This is one of the best ways to use up ripened bananas. This milkshake is rich in potassium, protein, and fiber.
More Oats and Banana recipes:
- Egg less Banana Walnut Sooji Cake|Bombay Rava Banana Cake
- Raw Banana Chips|Plantain Chips|Homemade Aratikaya Chips
- Instant Quinoa Oats Ponganalu|Oats Paniyaram
- Vegetable Masala Oats | Healthy Indian Masala Oats Recipe
- Energy Boost Bars | Healthy Oatmeal Breakfast Bars
- Instant Quinoa Oat Idli
- Basic Healthy 2 min breakfast with Oats and Fruit
How to make Banana Milkshake
PREP TIME: 1 MIN READY IN: 2 MINS TOTAL TIME: 3 MINS SERVINGS : 1
- banana- fresh or frozen – 1
- milk – 1/2-1 cup (any milk like almond, coconut, oat)
- curd/yogurt – 1/4 cup
- instant oats – 1/4 cup
- honey – 1 tsp
- cinnamon – 1-2 pinch
- hemp seeds or pumpkin seeds (optional)
- Place banana, milk, yogurt, oats, honey and cinnamon in a blender and blend it until smooth.
- Sprinkle with hemp seeds or pumpkin seeds.
- Serve and enjoy!!!
- You may add dates instead of honey for sweetness.
- You can also add hemp seeds, flax seeds and chia seeds for added nutrition and then blend.
- You may add vanilla ice cream for more creamier texture.