Anti inflammatory and detoxifying Green Apple Juice- made with spinach, kale, celery, ginger, green apple, lemon and fresh turmeric. I really do enjoy how it tastes, It makes me feel good. It’s also an easy way to include leafy greens in your diet! Perfect for winter sicknesses.. Ginger is anti inflammatory and turmeric has anti inflammatory and antibiotic properties.. 7 Simple ingredients to make a truly delicious, super healthy, and really easy Green Juice… has a ton of benefits.
- It’s healthy. This recipe is PACKED with fruit and healthy greens.
- Healthy nutrients and cleansing fiber to help you glow from the inside out.
- Will help get your day off to a great start or as a treat later in the day.
- It’s also pretty low calorie.
- This Juice is made with simple ingredients and is super fresh and delicious.
- This Kale Apple Celery Juice is quick & easy to make, full of good for you ingredients
Yes, it tastes a little of kale, but it isn’t too kale-y. The sweetness of the apple really works well and tones it down a lot. Plus the fresh burst of lemon juice helps too.
HOW LONG ARE JUICED VEGETABLES GOOD FOR?
It’s really best to drink green juice right away, but CAN be refrigerated (covered) for 24-48 hours.
Depending on the kind of juicer you have (look at your manual), it’s best to drink your juice immediately. With the juicer we have, any juice can be kept in an airtight container in the fridge for 24 hours.
Kale Apple Celery Juice
PREP TIME: 5 MINS TOTAL TIME: 5 – 7 MINS COURSE: DRINKS/BEVERAGES SERVINGS : 1
Juicer : Model
1 cup is 235 ml
- kale – 1 cup
- spinach – 1 cup
- green apple/any apple – 1
- celery – 1 big stick
- ginger – 1/2″ piece
- turmeric root – 1/2″ piece
- lemon juice – 2 tsp
- Add everything except lemon juice in a blender, blend to a smooth paste.
- If you don’t like pulp – strain through sieve. (with regular blender).
- Add lemon juice.
- The juicer I used is a masticating juicer and it separates the pulp. (please read about the juicer I used and find the link below).
- Serve immediately.. enjoy!
I really enjoy juices even from leafy greens using this juicer.
- This works at a low speed so it builds up minimal heat and oxidation, that promotes healthy enzymes. Cold pressed juices are always best and known to retain the nutrition.
- Best for healthy & delicious juices, nut butters, making pasta, grind coffee and spices, whip up soy milk, baby food, frozen desserts…
- auto pulp ejection. No need to squeeze the pulp out.
- Depending on the kind of juicer you have (look at your manual), it’s best to drink your juice immediately. With the juicer we have, this green juice can be kept in an airtight container in the fridge for 24 hours.
- You can also add carrots, beats and oranges. I always try to mix and match more veggies and fruits.