This is a healthy sandwich that can be made in less than 10 mins if the guacamole is ready. This sandwich is very filling and yet satisfying. You can find the guacamole recipe in Mexican food section or click on this guacamole link .
- Don’t have to add any veggies since guacamole has capsicum, onion.
- If you want to add more veggies you can add cucumber, tomato.
How to make Guacamole Sandwich
PREP TIME: 3 MINS COOK TIME: 5 MINS TOTAL TIME: 8 MINS COURSE:MAIN COURSE CUISINE:INDIAN /MEXICAN SERVES : 1
- bread (any type) – 4 slices
- butter / vegan butter
- guacamole – 4-5 tbasp
Step by step photo instructions
- Take 2 bread slices in a plate. Spread 2 tbsp of guacamole on the bread slices. Apply butter on top of the closed slice. Heat a pan to make sandwich. Put the sandwich on the hot pan with buttered side down. Apply butter on top. Roast both sides until golden. Serve with chips.
- Repeat the process for the remaining bread slices.