Tamarind pachadi with step by step pics. This pachadi is served with Pulagam. It also tastes good with yogurt/curd rice. This sweet and hot pachadi is very easy to make and just need 5 ingredients. It will be ready in just 5 mins.
Tamarind Pachadi – Step by step photo instructions
PREP TIME: 5 MINS TOTAL TIME: 5 MINS COURSE: SIDES CUISINE: INDIAN SERVINGS : 4-5
- Fresh or frozen coconut – 2/3 cup
- Green chillies – 9 (can go up to 18 chillies for spicy eaters)
- Tamarind – 1 tsp, soaked
- Jaggery – 2 medium pieces, powdered coarsely – adjust to taste
- Salt – 1/2 tsp / to taste
- Keep all the ingredients ready. First grind coconut and salt, then add green chillies and tamrind. Lastly add jaggery and grind. Check the taste, if it tastes too spicy add some more jaggery. It should taste a little spicy, then it tastes right with Pulagam.
2. Serve with Pulagam.