Mango Milkshake – Popular Indian summer drink during the mango season. This Mango Milkshake is perfectly creamy and delicious for hot summer days to cool you down. No sugar added in this yummy milkshake. Mango, vanilla ice cream, milk and orange juice are the primary ingredients. Milk shakes are easy and can be prepared within minutes. When mangoes are not available, you may use store bought mango pulp or frozen mango. Adding ice cubes could be your choice of interest. Ice cubes may dilute your milkshake a little bit. You can also add other fruits like banana, kiwi, strawberries to make different milkshakes.
You do not need to add sugar or honey to this recipe. But if your mangoes aren’t sweet enough, then i would suggest you to add brown or white sugar or honey. If you like to have thick milkshake then add more mangoes with only little milk. For a thin milkshake add more milk while blending.
How to make Mango Milkshake
PREP TIME: 5 MINS TOTAL TIME: 5 MINS COURSE: BEVARAGES/SMOOTHIES/JUICE SERVINGS : 2
- mango pulp/chunks – 2 mangoes
- vanilla ice cream – 5 small scoops /3 big scoops
- orange juice – 50 ml
- milk – 100 ml
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend it to smooth.
- Pour in serving cups and enjoy..
Step by step photo instructions
- Place 2 mangoes pulp or chunks, 50 ml orange juice, 100 ml milk and 5 small scoops of vanilla ice cream in a blender and blend till smooth.